- Metropolitan National Bank – One of the Best Banks to Work For in 2015 September 3, 2015
- ADsmith Welcomes Sophie, Joe, Kristen and Virginia August 27, 2015
- Nick Burlison Promoted to VP-Commercial Loan Officer August 27, 2015
- Commercial site preparation
- Development infrastructure
- Residential site preparation
- Topsoil (screened or unscreened)
- Underground utility installation
- Sanitary sewer construction
- Storm sewer construction...
Author Archives: Nicki
“Special thanks to Gillespie Excavating for their hard work and the professional manner in which they worked on our gas and water lines.” L. Fleetwood Springfield, MO
“Thank you for such a quick and professional job on my project. I appreciate you working in the cold to keep the project on schedule! I will definitely share your praise with anyone needing work!” Amy Christine Blansit, MA
Springfield Underground first worked with Gillespie Excavating in 1996 on a regional detention basin. Since that time we have used them for a variety of projects including: utility extensions, building pad preparation underground and on the surface, blasting, high wall … Continue reading
New Longhorn Steakhouse in Springfield, Missouri. Gillespie Excavating performed the site preparation, installed underground utilities, along with storm sewer installation, and provided the topsoil. General Contractor: Dalo Construction, Inc.
Being in the excavating business for many years with a variety of equipment you sometimes get asked to do some not so normal projects. Screening dirt in the arena at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds in Springfield, Missouri was one of … Continue reading
Lake & liner project, at Maranatha Village in Springfield, Missouri, called for a lake to be constructed as well as a plastic lake liner be installed. Gillespie Excavating Company built the lake and installed the liner.
Oaklawn Estates Residential development in Rogersville, Missouri. Gillespie Excavating Company provided the street grading, concrete curb/gutter, sanitary sewer, stormwater sewer, & underground utilities.